- Sproutflix- Sproutflix presents carefully selected films of artistry and intellect from around the world specifically related to the lives, performances and accomplishments of people with developmental disabilities.
- 21st Century Skills in Hybrid and Face-to-Face Learning Environments- This presentation was given by Dr. Kathleen Gradel from SUNY Fredonia at the Fall 2009 Statewide meeting of the Task Force.
- Promising Practices in the Mid-West Video Collection- This collection of videos was produced by the Mid-West region and distributed as a DVD. The videos are available here online. Current effective practices covered are Literacy, Special Ed, and Positive Behavioral Supports.
- Video of Joe Frey's presentation-
This video of Joe Frey, Associate Commissioner, Office of Higher Education, is from his presentation at the April 2009 Statewide meeting of the Task Force on Quality Inclusive Schooling. The topic largely covers the past few years of changes in special education certification.
18MB 45minutes long
- Video of Panel Discussion-
The panel discussion on Inclusion Survey Results, Teacher Preparation, Recruitment, and Retention with
- Repsonse to Intervention Video Presentation Collection- A growing collection of videos on the topic of Response to Intervention that have been created from presentations made at the Long Island Region Summer Symposium from 2008.
- In My Own Language-
This video is a very revealing look into the thoughts and behaviors of a person with Autism. It is similar in many ways to the film "Autism is a World."
- Film: Including Samuel- Photojournalist Dan Habib rarely thought about inclusion before he had his son Samuel seven years ago. Now he thinks about inclusion every day. Habib’s documentary film Including Samuel examines the educational and social inclusion of youth with disabilities as a civil rights issue.
- Movie suggestion: My Brother- A movie based on the lives of two brothers, one with Down Syndrome and one without. The movie has not been given adequate promotion due the the powerful nature of the film. Despite many awards, it never became main stream. Be sure to make an effort to find it and see it.
- VIDEO: The 10 Commandments of Communicating With People With Disabilities- 26 minute video that uses humerous vignettes to deliver its disability awareness message. Includes accompanying materials.
- Case Creator Software for Case Studies- A uniques piece of software that creates video case studies for use in classes.
- Professional Development / Best Practices Channel at TeacherTube- This is an ever growing collection of video clips that teach concepts and skills that may be useful to teachers. They are made available for teachers to use (free of charge) with their students.