These are the resources found under this topic.
- Sakai: Open Source Portfolio (OSP) consultants- This company helps schools implement the technology behind online portfolio assessment using the Sakai: Open Source Portfolio system. Offering training and consulting.
- Because We Can Change the World by Mara Sapon-Shevin- This website is dedicated to promoting the development of inclusive schools and communities. It describes Mara's work in the areas of teaching for social justice, inclusive education and using music and movement to promote equity and inclusion. Several of her books and publications are featured too. Actually two different sites with similar look but different content. www.marasapon-shevin.org www.marasapon-shevin.com
- Achieve 3000 - Delivering differentiated instruction via the Net- From Grades 2-12, Achieve3000 solutions provide the first web-based, individualized learning solutions scientifically proven to accelerate reading comprehension, vocabulary, writing proficiency and performance on high stakes tests.
- Jeff Moyer - Songs of Inclusion- A visually impaired troubadour of inclusion. Powerful and fun songs. Music for the Heart.
- Jonathan Mooney- Jonathan Mooney has some interesting perspectives on special ed from the inside looking out. Jonathan produced a documentary about himself, as a young man once labeled “severely learning disabled” journeying across America to find others who have used humor, imagination, and resiliency to create satisfying lives beyond “normal.”