These are the resources found under this topic.
- Book - Unmistakable Impact: A Partnership Approach for Dramatically Improving Instruction - By Jim Knight Foreword by Michael Fullan © 2011 336 pages 7" x 10" Corwin A Joint Publication With Learning Forward Paperback ISBN: 9781412994309 This book simplifies the process for becoming an Impact School through targeted, consistent professional learning that is done with teachers, not to teachers. Award-winning author Jim Knight describes how to translate staff members’ joy of learning into high-leverage practices that achieve dramatic student outcomes.
- Book - Instructional Rounds Education- Instructional Rounds in Education A Network Approach to Improving Teaching and Learning Elizabeth A. City, Richard F. Elmore, Sarah E. Fiarman, and Lee Teitel, foreword by Andrew Lachman Instructional Rounds in Education is intended to help education leaders and practitioners develop a shared understanding of what high-quality instruction looks like and what schools and districts need to do to support it. paper, 230 Pages Pub. Date: Apr 2009 ISBN-13: 978-1-934742-16-7 cloth, 230 Pages Pub. Date: Apr 2009 ISBN-13: 978-1-934742-17-4
- IRIS Modules for - Visit the IRIS Center for Training Enhancements for free online interactive modules, podcasts, case studies and articles that directly and effectively translate research about the education of students with disabilities into practice. The materials of evidence-based topics, including behavior, RTI, learning strategies, and progress monitoring. Very effective modules that can be used directly with students in teacher preparation programs.
- Breaking Ranks II & High School Reform- A follow-up to the 1996 seminal report Breaking Ranks: Changing an American Institution, Breaking Ranks II engages principals, teacher leaders, and the entire school community in reforming the American high school into an academically rigorous, personalized learning environment that is improved through collaborative leadership.
- Principal's Academy for Reading First- The Reading First initiative provides specifications and opportunities for schools to improve students' reading performance. The New York State Principal Academy consists of information to guide principals in establishing and maintaining effective Reading First environments.
- Special Education Institute - supports improvement efforts through technical assistance- Brings national experts and best practices to schools, districts and state departments of education to help them create realistic policies and effective practices for their special education students.