Products & Vendors related to Inclusion
These are the resources found under this topic.
- Wild Onion Press - Books Starring Kids with Disabilities- Our books are not about children with differences, they are for children with differences —as well as for any reader looking for a rip-roaring adventure.
- Film: Including Samuel- Photojournalist Dan Habib rarely thought about inclusion before he had his son Samuel seven years ago. Now he thinks about inclusion every day. Habib’s documentary film Including Samuel examines the educational and social inclusion of youth with disabilities as a civil rights issue.
- Achieve 3000 - Delivering differentiated instruction via the Net- From Grades 2-12, Achieve3000 solutions provide the first web-based, individualized learning solutions scientifically proven to accelerate reading comprehension, vocabulary, writing proficiency and performance on high stakes tests.
- VIDEO: The 10 Commandments of Communicating With People With Disabilities- 26 minute video that uses humerous vignettes to deliver its disability awareness message. Includes accompanying materials.
- Inspiration and Kidspiration software for organizing understanding- Educational theory and cognitive psychology tells us that visual learning is among the very best methods for teaching students of all ages how to think, and how to learn.
- Educational Insights Teacher Store- Online source to offer our complete catalog of fun learning products.
- Jeff Moyer - Songs of Inclusion- A visually impaired troubadour of inclusion. Powerful and fun songs. Music for the Heart.
- The Parent Side- For those who battle for what others take for granted. T-shirts, bumper stickers, hats, mugs and more.
- Autism Shop- Home of the Autism Resource Network, a one-of-a-kind Book Store that is packed with merchandise and information for individuals with ASD and those who love, care for, and educate them.
- Case Creator Software for Case Studies- A uniques piece of software that creates video case studies for use in classes.
- Inclusion Press International- Inclusion Press creates person centered resource materials for training events, public schools, high schools, community colleges, universities, human service agencies, and health organizations.