2007-09-28 Statewide Meeting
These are the resources found under this topic.
- Students with Disabilities Outcomes and Improvement Strategies- This powerpoint presentation was given by Patricia J. Geary, Coordinator, Special Education Policy and Professional Development.
- Strategies that Work: Universal Design for Learning and the Culturally Responsive Classroom- A collection of slides, activities and articles that address UDL and CRC. Assembled by members of the Long Island Regional Task Force.
- Special Education Technology and the Inclusive Setting- Presentation with several examples of technology used in education.
- Danforth School Inclusive Humanities Initiative- Powerpoint presentation on inclusion and literacy including English Language Learners
- Presentation: NYU Disproportionality Project Overview- Provides an overview of the TACD Project's technical assistance and professional development training modules.