Publications of the SystemsChange Project & HESC
- Final Reports 
- Statewide HESC & TFQIS Meetings [0 + 77]
- 2003-10-03 Statewide Meeting 
- 2006-03-30 Statewide Meeting 
- 2006-09-15 Statewide Meeting 
- 2007-03-30 Statewide Meeting 
- 2007-09-28 Statewide Meeting 
- 2008-04-11 Statewide Meeting 
- 2008-09-26 Statewide Meeting 
- 2009-04-03 Statewide Meeting 
- 2009-09-25 Statewide Meeting 
- 2010-03-26 Statewide Meeting 
- 2011-03-35 Statewide Meeting 
- SystemsChange Project 
- Book: Creating Inclusive Schools-
The Work of the New York Higher Education Support Center for SystemsChange
This book represents the final publication of the NY Higher Education Support Center for SystemsChange and is a chronical of the work performed by the HESC, and by the Task Force on Quality Inclusive Schooling.
Download this book (PDF)
- Surveying the Geography of Inclusion among Teacher Preparation Programs in the NYSTFQIS-
These presentations were given by Peter Kozik of the NY Higher Education Support Center and used data from a survey conducted by Hayley Cavino from the Office of Professional Research and Development at Syracuse University.
- Supporting Inclusive Classrooms: A Resource-
Edited by David J. Conner
Produced through the efforts of The New York City Task Force on Quality Inclusive Schooling
This book is available as a downloadable pdf document.
- Standards for Inclusive Teacher Preparation Programs- This document outlines eight standards for Inclusive Teacher Preparation Programs in an effort to produce quality inclusive schooling in NYS.
- Rubric for Assessing the Qualities of Partnerships Between Schools and Teacher Preparation Programs at Institutions of Higher Ed- The purpose of this document is to assess partnerships between schools and institution of higher education teacher preparation programs. By focusing on specific quality indicators, this rubric may be used to help assess these partnerships for a variety of purposes: 1) pre-program needs assessment, 2) ongoing self-assessment, 3) observational tool for studing partnership effectiveness. ( Word Document) Also included is a powerpoint presentation giving an overview of the rubric.
- PowerPoint: Connecting State Performance Plans and Technical Assistance Through Evidence-Based Education- Presentation made to the Aug 2006 Osep project directors' meeting in Washington, DC
- Scoring Matrix for Program Quality Indicators Addressing the Needs of Students Through Inclusive Schools- The purpose of this matrix is to assess programs that seek to provide quality inclusive schooling to all students.