2008-04-11 Statewide Meeting
These are the resources found under this topic.
- The Effect of Appreciative Inquiry as an Intervention on the Quality of IEP Meetings and on Transition Plans- This presentation was given by Peter Kozik during the breakout session.
- The Creation of the book Supporting Inclusive Classrooms- presented by David Connor. Addressing the making and purpose of the book Supporting Inclusive Classrooms: A Resource
- Report on Preschool Education- Presented by Sandy Rybaltowski.
- Ensuring Highly Qualified and Effective Teachers for Students with Disabilities- Presented by Joe Frey.
- Effective Special Education Practices Study Group- Presentation by Howard Weiner and his Study Group.
- RtI (Response to Intervention)- Presented by Matt Giugno from VESID.
- Quality Indicator Review for Literacy- Presented by Sarah McPherson.
- Presentation from the Study Group on PBS- This presentation was done by Amanda Fenlon and the study group on Positive Behavioral Supports.