2009-04-03 Statewide Meeting
- Video of Joe Frey's presentation-
This video of Joe Frey, Associate Commissioner, Office of Higher Education, is from his presentation at the April 2009 Statewide meeting of the Task Force on Quality Inclusive Schooling. The topic largely covers the past few years of changes in special education certification.
18MB 45minutes long
- Video of Panel Discussion-
The panel discussion on Inclusion Survey Results, Teacher Preparation, Recruitment, and Retention with
- Perspectives on the Autism Regulations-
This presentation was given by Kathleen M. Feeley from Long Island University.
Included is a manuscript for the paper "Preparing Special Education Teachers in Evidence Based Strategies to Address the Needs of Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders" by Vito Loiacono and Kathleen M. Feeley
- Presentation: Online Learning by NYIT-
This was the Powerpoint they presented.
- Photos from the April Statewide Meeting in Albany- These are some photos taken at the Statewide Meeting of the New York Task Force on Quality Inclusive Schooling held on April 3rd 2009 at the Crowne Plaza in Albany.
- Surveying the Geography of Inclusion among Teacher Preparation Programs in the NYSTFQIS-
These presentations were given by Peter Kozik of the NY Higher Education Support Center and used data from a survey conducted by Hayley Cavino from the Office of Professional Research and Development at Syracuse University.
- Presentation: Teacher Candidate Assessment @ The College of St. Rose- This presentation was given by Dana Abbott, Susan DeLuke, and Christine Preisinger from the College of St. Rose.