These are the resources found under this topic.
- IRIS Modules for - Visit the IRIS Center for Training Enhancements for free online interactive modules, podcasts, case studies and articles that directly and effectively translate research about the education of students with disabilities into practice. The materials of evidence-based topics, including behavior, RTI, learning strategies, and progress monitoring. Very effective modules that can be used directly with students in teacher preparation programs.
- Career Zone - job skills and tasks- Provides task and skill lists for a large variety of jobs. Semi-speicific to New York State.
- Golisano Report on Transition- The report describes the struggles of families as they try to plan for their loved ones’ futures and as they face complicated systems and a lack of information about their options. Recommendations in the report include local solutions such as increased communication between schools and service providers, as well as changes needed at the state level.
- Resources on Ninth Grade & Ensuring a Smooth Transition into High School- Subject: REFERENCE POINTS: New Resources on Ninth Grade & Ensuring a Smooth Transition into High School REFERENCE POINTS is an activity of TATRA, a project of PACER Center National High School Center Releases Resources on Ninth Grade and Ensuring a Smooth Transition into High School The National High School Center has released a new set of resources focusing on how to support and guide a smooth transition into high school. "Ninth grade is a critical make-it-or-break-it year for many students and we wanted to highlight
- State Performance Plan indicators for early childhood transition-
Monitoring Priority: Effective General Supervision Part B / Effective Transition