These are the resources found under this topic.
- Social Security Guide to Employment Support for Individuals with Disabilities (redbook)- Information related to disability insurance and supplemental security income programs.
- Office of Temporary Disability Assistance- Formerly the Department of Social Services, this site contains: Office of Temporary Disability Assistance
- New York State Education Department- Information on everything Education in NYS
- New York State Department of Health- State information on health and health services
- Links to County Websites for NY State- Services in New York Counties and Regions http://visitnewyorkstate.net/regions/ Albany - http://www.albanycounty.com/ Allegany - http://www.alleganyco.com/ Bronx - http://www.nyc.gov/portal/index.jsp?front_door=true Broome - http://www.gobroomecounty.com/index2.php Cattaraugus - http://www.co.cattaraugus.ny.us/ Cayuga - http://www.co.cayuga.ny.us/ Chautauqua - http://www.co.chautauqua.ny.us/ Chemung - http://www.chemungcounty.com/bin/site/templates/splash.asp Chenango - http://www.co.chenango.ny.us/ Clinton - http://www.co.clinton.ny.us/
- Government Information Locator- The New York State Government Information Locator Service (NYS GILS) provides a single point of access to information services provided by New York State Government agencies, the State Legislature and the Judiciary. Also includes local and Federal government information.
- Disabilities Starter Kits from the Social Security Agency- The Disability Starter Kit will help you get ready for your disability interview or online application. Kits are available for adults and for children under age 18. In English and Spanish
- Commission on Quality Care- The Commission on Quality of Care for the Mentally Disabled serves people with mental disabilities and their families by providing independent oversight of the quality and cost effectiveness of services provided by all mental hygiene programs in New York State.
- Commission for the Blind and Visually Handicapped, NYS (CBVH)- The New York State Department of Family Services' CBVH provides rehabilitation services to individuals who are legally blind and reside in New York State.
- Civil Service - Careers with New York State- Careers with New York State | Jobs in Demand | Exams | Public Management Internship Program | Empire Benefits
- An Agency Guide to Understanding Transition in NY: The IDEA way- The purpose of this service agency guide is to assist service agency personnel in implementing the transition services requirements outlined in IDEA and IDEA '97.