These are the resources found under this topic.
- What Works Clearinghouse- A central and trusted source of scientific evidence for what works in education.
- Institute of Education Sciences- IES is the nation's engine for education research, evaluation, assessment, development and statistics.
- Quality Indicators - Special Education Instructional Practices-
- Instructional Environment and Practice
- Committee on Special Education (CSE) Process in development
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) Development in development
- Technology for Training and Strategic Communication- by Larry Edelman, M.S. Presented June 2-3, 2008 in Albany NY Sponsored by NERRC This document covers a set of ideas for making decisions about using technology for Professional Development (26 pages long)