- Student Summaries from the 2006 Summer Symposium-
The following presentations were given at the 2006 Summer Symposium put on by the NYC Regional Task Force on Quality Inclusive Schooling. The links will take you to PDF summaries of the presentation. The summaries were written by Teacher Prep students.
- Supporting Inclusive Classrooms: A Resource-
Edited by David J. Conner
Produced through the efforts of The New York City Task Force on Quality Inclusive Schooling
This book is available as a downloadable pdf document.
- Urban Narratives by David J Connor- This book by Task Force member David J. Connor addresses Portraits in Progress Life at the Intersections of Learning Disability, Race, and Social Class.
- NYC Parents for Inclusive Schools- An organization of parents, educators, and advocates working together to make inclusion of children with disabilities a more viable option in New York City Schools.
- New York City Department of Education- The NYC Department of Education website provides connections to programs and policies in the NYC region.